Seize the chance to engage and learn with women working in a variety of sectors and roles, drawn from different ethnicities, backgrounds and geographies and share experiences, perspectives.
Our aims and objectives – About YOU being and staying a more confident leader by:
- Developing strategies for successfully dealing with these challenges
- Understanding the organisational landscape for women and the barriers to women’s leadership.
- Equipping you with a better understanding of how you show up in the system, empowering you to carry out and lead change more effectively.
- Accelerating your organisation’s progress towards inclusion and diversity.
Each place on the Women in Leadership Programme is £795 + VAT (£895 + VAT for London Cohorts)
This price includes a 2-day residential with two 2-hour Action Learning Sets after the programme.
(the first ALS six weeks after the programme and the second ALS 12 weeks)
Please make sure when booking that you are able to attend the provided ALS dates.
** Subscribers to The Staff College receive a 15% discount on all core programmes**
Please be aware that all events are subject to our cancellation policy which can be found here.
WIL Programme Themes
- Strengthening women’s understanding, vision and contribution to leadership
- Understanding your values and how these impact in work.
- Gendered norms of leadership and how we manage these
- Imposter Syndrome- what does it mean to us.
- How to thrive and survive as female leaders in the current systems
- Developing leadership which encourages inclusivity and empowerment
Our commitment to each other:
- To deliver as agreed on the WiL programme’s core aspects
- Model and be upfront about our key learning objectives
- Invest in understanding current leadership context and share learning through our WiL quarterly update meetings
- Recognise, value and use the breadth of skills/experience we each bring
- Actively avoid ‘fixing’
- Build in time for individual and collective reflection
- Enable and encourage collective listening and learning
- Appreciate it’s not about us: we’re not experts
- Notice and be conscious of our own airtime.
- Keep to our agreed times as facilitators
- Be present throughout the programme
- Commit to enabling everyone (facilitators and participants) to really gain from their time