Black and Asian Leadership Initiative (BALI)
The Black and Asian Leadership Initiative is aimed at experienced middle leaders, working in children’s services, who identify themselves as being from a black or minority ethnic background.
The offer this year includes:
- an initial 2 day residential (24th & 25th September 2018, Birmingham), introducing the concept of cultural competence
- support in shaping your learning journey
- a follow up one-day workshop (28th November 2018, London) on how to step up to a strategic role
- mentoring support for participants who identify this as a preference
Alumni have told us the programme is:
- “Exactly what I needed at this stage of my career”
- “Inspirational, informative, encouraging, motivational – just wonderful”
- “Invaluable experience, I treasure these days as much as my MA!”
- “A brilliant experience and has provided me with tools to develop as an aspiring leader. Many thanks.”
THE APPLICATIONS FOR THIS COHORT ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FUTURE COHORTS!
BALI Alumni Event – 11th October 2018
An invitation to past and present participants from the BALI national programme.
The Alumni event is an opportunity to come together with participants from 5 cohorts from BALI to network, reflect on journeys and consider future leadership challenges and opportunities.
By taking part you will:
- Hear from 2 inspirational speakers who have agreed to share their own leadership journey and experiences:
- Consider the changing context of the public sector and its implications for leadership and leaders
- Become part of a relaunched network of past, present and future BALI participants.
To book a place on the Alumni Event please contact the team at email@example.com.