Black and Asian Leadership Initiative (BALI)
The Black and Asian Leadership Initiative is aimed at experienced middle leaders, working in children’s services, who identify themselves as being from a black or minority ethnic background.
The offer this year includes:
- an initial 2 day residential (24th & 25th September 2018, Birmingham), introducing the concept of cultural competence
- support in shaping your learning journey
- a follow up one-day workshop (28th November 2018, London) on how to step up to a strategic role
- mentoring support for participants who identify this as a preference
Alumni have told us the programme is:
- “Exactly what I needed at this stage of my career”
- “Inspirational, informative, encouraging, motivational – just wonderful”
- “Invaluable experience, I treasure these days as much as my MA!”
- “A brilliant experience and has provided me with tools to develop as an aspiring leader. Many thanks.”
Should you have any queries about this programme please do not hesitate to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE APPLICATIONS FOR THIS COHORT ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FUTURE COHORTS!