The subscription model, which is available to all local authorities, will contribute to providing a sound financial footing for the College core activities whilst offering significant reductions to the cost of attending Staff College events for subscribing LA employees.
The benefits for subscribing local authorities during 2017-18 are:
- One free place on the summer or winter Think Tank for the DCS or nominee per year
- Free access to the Staff College 360 assessment tool for organisational development
- Free access to the Learning Portal section of the Staff College website resources, including access to occasional online masterclasses and web-based discussion forums with leading thinkers
- 15% reduction in the cost of places on any Staff College programme, seminar or workshop including Leadership Academies and Think Tanks
- 10% reduction in the cost of any bespoke leadership development which is directly commissioned by a subscribing Council
- A tangible commitment to the children’s services community of practice and the Staff College’s core work on behalf of the sector
For further information please see the 2016 Staff College prospectus. The 2017-18 prospectus is coming soon.
To pursue a subscription please complete the attached Subscriptions form and return to email@example.com.