Black and Asian Leadership Initiative (BALI) – places available for Cohort 5
The Black and Asian Leadership Initiative is aimed at experienced middle leaders, working in children’s services, who identify themselves as being from a black or minority ethnic background.
The offer this year includes:
- an initial 2 day residential (24th & 25th September 2018, Birmingham), introducing the concept of cultural competence
- support in shaping your learning journey
- a follow up one-day workshop (28th November 2018, London) on how to step up to a strategic role
- mentoring support for participants who identify this as a preference
Alumni have told us the programme is:
- “Exactly what I needed at this stage of my career”
- “Inspirational, informative, encouraging, motivational – just wonderful”
- “Invaluable experience, I treasure these days as much as my MA!”
- “A brilliant experience and has provided me with tools to develop as an aspiring leader. Many thanks.”
Applications for the programme from interested individuals must be received by Friday, 8th June 2018.
Click on the link below to download the application form. Once completed, send the form back to us.
The cost of the programme is £595 + VAT.
Should you have any queries about the process, please do not hesitate to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.